Jude1111

Jude1111

I Female from the United Kingdom,married with two kids and a ton of animals.

I'm firmly stuck in the MM romance genre and write reviews on Goodreads,Amazon UK, and do guest reviews on a blog.

Looking forward to connecting with other readers who like to read about Boys loving Boys.

Guns n' Boys Season 1 Episode 1

Guns n' Boys Season 1 Episode 1 - K.A. Merikan HOLY HELL!! ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS!!

MAFIA,HOT MEN,EXTREMELY HOT SEX.DOM AND SETH ARE MY NEW FAVOURITE M/M COUPLE....

image

Well,I don't know why I waited so long to read these books...if you're into dark M/M Erotica these will definitely hit the spot

Seth Villani is part of a powerful Italian Mafia family.He does not embrace the lifestyle at all and 5 years ago tried to distance himself from them and has built a comfortable life for himself in America.
His world is turned upside down when due to his family he is kidnapped.

Domencio Acerbi( and yes this is the reason for all the hot long haired men I've posted in my updates..I'll admit I was a happy girl imagining this guy) is the man who rescues him and is assigned as his protector.
As Seth is announced as being the next Don,upon his father's death,Dom has the task of training him and trying to toughen him up.Seth is not one who is interested in the Mafia life at all....

image

I loved both these characters and together they had great chemistry....but Dom is definitely my favourite.He's bossy,aggressive and so damn sexy...I had quite a few Grrrr moments imagening him...

There is dubious content,so be warned.

they're half brothers and sexual coercion is involved

This didn't bother me at all....in fact,the more taboo,the more I love it.

I've read books by these Authors before so I kind of knew what to expect...but,this is in a different league...so hot and so dirty but SO GOOD!!

This is not a fluffy M/M story at all and is definitely on the dark side.Won't be for everyone but I just loved it!!!